Welcome to my Blog Spot.

Feel free to browse or leave a comment!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Waiting on The Lord

Have you ever had to wait on anything? Waiting can be so difficult sometimes.
When I get to those difficult moments, I take a deep breath and a step of faith and I hold on tight to God. For I know that in Him, there is Life. He renews my Strength and gives me Hope. And my soul finds rest in Him alone.. 

I wait for the Lord, I expectantly wait, and in His word do I hope. Amen! Psalms 130:5

Wait on the LORD: ye people. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. Trust in Him at all times and pour out your heart before Him; For God is a refuge for us. Selah.. Psalms 27:14, 62:8 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment