Welcome to my Blog Spot.

Feel free to browse or leave a comment!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life is presenting itself...

Life is always presenting itself to us. In my part of the world and right now, its saying, ‘Good morning Joany, what shall we do today’. I just cannot help but respond to a question like that, as I listen to the birdies chirping for their mommies and feel the gentle cool summer breeze flowing through my study window.


And my response is; Good morning Lord. I love You and I'm so thankful that You have given me Life and mercy. Your watchfulness has preserved my spirit and to You alone I give the praise.  Your mercies are new every day and great is Your faithfulness. You forgive all my iniquity and cover my every mistake with Your precious mercy and grace. Each day You present Life to us with a fresh start.  And I just want to say, ‘Thank You Lord, I’m grateful for Life in You’….

No comments:

Post a Comment