A while back, as I was reading the scriptures and meditating in God’s word, I heard the Lord speak into my spirit about the strength of the believer as He led me to several passages...At that time, I marveled, called two of my friends all excited and having to share.. And I still marvel and am excited over it today..
God not only speaks to us, but He puts His word in us and shows us things… He makes us a light in the darkness and tells us not to be afraid of people or faces....He is right there with us always… watching over us; His people. He's our Rock, our Fortress, our Strong Tower and our Defense… He watches over His word as it flows through His people, making sure it accomplishes what He intends for it to accomplish... and He makes the comparison of His people to such STRENGTH!!! I just love it!!
Check out this passage of scripture, it really blesses me… actually, the whole chapter is awesome!
Jeremiah 1:18 For, behold, I have made thee((me)) this day a ((defenced city,))
and an ((iron pillar,)) and ((brasen walls)) against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land. {{f in regard to people, positions and authorities and unbelievers..}}
I have thought to myself, if we only could grasp how God sees us, it would change our whole perspective on life in so many ways....you know, words that my dad spoke to me still ring in my ear... he said to me "joany, no venture, no gain"... that's so true in every aspect of life.... but so often, fear stops us....
but, if we will just take a deep breath, step out in faith and do what God has put in our hearts to do, we will definitely see God results and gain...
No comments:
Post a Comment