Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD! Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised!!
O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of His praise to be heard: Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at His footstool; for He is holy!
Sing unto the LORD, bless His name; shew forth His salvation from day to day....
For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised!!
Giving Him the Praise!!!
O LORD, Thou art my God; I will exalt Thee, I will praise Thy name; for Thou hast done wonderful things; Thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Be Thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Thy glory be above all the earth. For Thou art great, and doest wondrous things: Thou art God alone. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is Thy name in all the earth! who hast set Thy glory above the heavens.
Who is like unto Thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like Thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders? Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey. Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto Thy name: the upright shall dwell in Thy presence.... See More
How excellent is Thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Thy house; and Thou shalt make them drink of the river of Thy pleasures.
For with Thee is the fountain of life: in Thy light shall we see light. O continue Thy lovingkindness unto them that know Thee; and Thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of His praise to be heard: Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at His footstool; for He is holy. Sing unto the LORD, bless His name; shew forth His salvation from day to day.
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and The King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is The King of glory. Selah. Unto Thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
My hands also will I lift up unto Thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in Thy statutes. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. Unto Thee lift I up mine eyes, O Thou that dwellest in the heavens. Cause me to hear Thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in Thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto Thee.
I have not hid Thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared Thy faithfulness and Thy salvation: I have not concealed Thy lovingkindness and Thy truth from the great congregation. For Your word is in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones. For Thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for Thy name's sake lead me, and guide me. Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day!!!
Psalms 113:1-3, 66:8,99:5,96:2,96:4a
Isaiah 25:1,Psalms 57:5,86:10, 8:1, Exodus 15:11, Psalms 76:4,140:13, Psalms 36:7-8, Psalms 36:9-10,Psalms 66:8,99:5,96:2,Psalms 100:4,103:1,Psalms 119:48,121:1,123:1,143:8, Psalms 40:10,Jeremiah 20:9,Psalms 31:3,25:5
No comments:
Post a Comment